The RPET process conserves natural resources and saves money, eliminating several processes and by-products of traditional polyester production, including crude oil wellhead, XylenesParaxylene, crude oil refiner, TA & MEG and Naptha.
Manufacturing process of RPET Fabric
- Post-Consumer PET bottles are collected and sorted
- Plastic is washed and broken down
- Our fibers are made from extrusion of plastic
- Fibers are weaved into yarn
- Yarn is turned into fabric; used to produce uniforms and merchandise